Click here to download the PDF version of this site: Scrum Educational Experience Hack instructions
Scrum Educational Experience Hack Resources
Our mission is to help teachers, social enterprises and students to benefit the most from hackathon-like events. You are welcome to use all of the information below freely for any educational purposes. If you are interested in more resources, SEE event customised design, SEE-certified facilitator for your hackathon or you would like to use SEE model for commercial purposes (that includes charging participants to attend your event) please contact Aga directly at email@example.com to discuss the details.
- Read SEE background: http://iandi.eu/see/
- Review Scrum Educational Experience Trello Board: https://trello.com/b/R4Q6DIFh
- Trello Board Instructions:
- Copy the board so you can edit it
- Read through all the materials and think about the structure of your sprints.
- Add your schedule and any organisational information to your “Schedule + Instructions” card. Make sure you share the judging criteria and pitching rules with everyone before they start working.
- Edit each SPRINT card as follows:
- Check the deliverables against your hack goals. Add/remove when needed
- Upload resources supporting participants to complete each task
- Add any sponsor’s information in the card description (you can have a sponsor for each sprint)
- Pitch – we recommend being VERY strict with the timing (you don’t want to go over 1 hour in total – people will not remember anything). Here it the format we use: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18uU5WC8Q_VyJ7dCCq-Ga-Pp_ehmw504Usk3Nb6-0zYY/edit?usp=sharing